Definition of a blog
- A “blog” is an online journal and informational platform where a writer or even a group of writers share their views on an individual subject, business, or industry.
- There are many reasons to start a blog for personal use and only a handful of strong ones for business blogging.In the global online marketplace, blogging for business has a very straightforward purpose – to rank your website higher in Google SERPs, a.k.a. increase your visibility.
What is the purpose of a blog?
- As a business, you rely on consumers to continue buying your products and services. Blogging helps ensure repeat consumers by grabbing their attention with interesting, to-the-point writing that doesn’t overwhelm readers with too much information.
- Without blogging, your website could remain invisible and unnoticed through online search engines. With my professional experience in writing regular blogs, I will connect your target audience directly to your brand and boost your web traffic.
- My consecutive and engaging blog posts raises your “searchability” and increases chances for new and frequent web visitors. Your blog posts will be written with your niche business in mind to build trust and creative communication between you and your consumers.
- Using a call to action (CTA), I will convert your website traffic into high-quality leads that showcases your authority as a business and your uniqueness as a brand. When you use your niche knowledge for creating informative and engaging posts, it builds trust with your audience.